Hydroseedingwale is a market leading specialist hydroseeding contractors in India, our hydroseeding solutions are delivering into every sector of the construction industry nationwide.
Hydroseeding is a seeding technique which involves the preparation of a hydroseed medium or mulch that combines seed and specialist mulch products with water. Unlike conventional seed cultivation, the pre prepared medium is mixed in a transportable hydroseeding tank and applied in liquid form to the seeding area.
Hydroseeding has a number of advantages over conventional seeding techniques and as a result has become increasingly popular in the Worldwide. The mulch in the hydroseeding mixture helps to maintain the moisture level of the seed and achieves rapid germination, accelerated growth and increased seeding success compared to standard methods.
Any species mixture can be cultivated successfully using Hydroseeding from wildflower and pasture seeding to amenity, sports and erosion control mixtures.
The hydroseed mulch can also contain other ingredients including fertilizer, tackifying agents, green dye and other additives depending on the seed species, ground conditions, gradients and technical requirements – GSI can create a hydroseeding mixture that is specifically tailored to the site circumstances and thus achieve optimal cultivation results.
Why Choose Hydroseeding over Conventional Seeding?
- Faster Germination
- Greater soil retention, feeding the seed in dry conditions
- Superior seed to soil contact
- Stabilizes soil better than conventional seeding
- Can be tailored to create unrivalled erosion control solutions, and erosion control blankets
- Makes seeding on steep banks or inaccessible areas possible
- Establishes more effectively than turf
- Requires no aftercare
- 100% organic
- More economically viable than conventional seeding